Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jessica Jessica is offline

Default How do you enter new information to an existing resume?

I am trying to update an existing resume but I seem to be messing it up. I am
sure there is an easy way to update but I don't know how. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FredFred FredFred is offline

Jessica,

You've told us almast nothing (I.E. what kind a problem are you having
etc.). I can only make a guess and then a generic answer for that. The
guess is that when you enter data the current arrangement gets messed up or
is not preserved. First you have to understand how they created the current
arrangements. (bullets, numbering, outlines, visible or invisible tables,
"paragraph" formatting etc. Hitting the ΒΆ button show you some of this
stuff. Once you understand how the document is currently working, the you
will alomost inevitably see / know how your changes are messing it up and how
to avoid messing it up.

Fred