Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sundew Chocobo Sundew Chocobo is offline

Default Word 2000 changing default image paste

Is there any way to make "on top of text" the default format for all new
documents for inserting pictures and print screens?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sundew Chocobo Sundew Chocobo is offline

thank you all, but I finially found it. Tools/options/edit tab/???

"Sundew Chocobo" wrote:

Is there any way to make "on top of text" the default format for all new
documents for inserting pictures and print screens?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sundew Chocobo Sundew Chocobo is offline

thank you all, I found it. (finially) for thoses who are curious:
tools/options/edit tab/?picture-paste insert?