countrydarlin_592

Default Is Quatro Pro 12 compatible w/ Windows 98?

I have Word Perfect 12 and Quattro Pro 12 on my computer at home, which runs
Windows XP. What I would like to know is : My computer at work runs Windows
98, and has Word Prefect 10 and Quattro Pro 10. Can I install Word Prefect 12
and Quattro Pro 12 on that computer without installing Windows XP. Would it
be compatible?
tjtjjtjt

You might try a Windows newsgroup. Or, you might try the Corel website. This
would be a good place to start:
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047024914472
Is your version of Windows listed in the System Requirements?
--
tj

"countrydarlin_592" wrote:

I have Word Perfect 12 and Quattro Pro 12 on my computer at home, which runs
Windows XP. What I would like to know is : My computer at work runs Windows
98, and has Word Prefect 10 and Quattro Pro 10. Can I install Word Prefect 12
and Quattro Pro 12 on that computer without installing Windows XP. Would it
be compatible?

Timothy L

WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, and WordPerfect Office are products of the Corel Corporation, NOT Microsoft.

This means that you won't get help for those products (which I have mentioned about) on a Microsoft newsgroup.

Here are some links that may be of some help:

Corel Corporation Home Page
http://www.corel.com/

Corel Support Services
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047022940762

Corel Knowledge Base / E-mail Corel
http://support.corel.com/

How Can I Access the Corel Newsgroups? (Answer ID: 753556)
http://support.corel.com/scripts/rig...p_faqid=753556

Corel's Newsgroups (Answer ID: 754345)
http://support.corel.com/scripts/rig...p_faqid=754345

WordPerfect Office 12 Home Edition System Requirements
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047023967158

WordPerfect Office 12 Standard Edition System Requirements
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047023063061

WordPerfect Office 12 Student & Teacher Edition System Requirements
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047023129362

WordPerfect Office 12 Small Business Edition System Requirements
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047024914472

WordPerfect Office 12 Professional Edition System Requirements
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1047024424370

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!