Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default Inserting Pictures in Word 2003 document

Using Print Layout, then Insert, picture, from file, navigate to my pictures,
click on the desired picture and click insert. The picture does not appear
on the document. Just a large empty square with black border. If I click on
Read view the picture shows. It seems some setting has changed, but what?If
I click on the empty square the small circles appear as normal round a
picture but no picture. Help please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the "Drawings" box
and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK.