Nikkit72

Default How do I alter the size of my cursor (not my mouse pointer)?

Any ideas please!

When I turned on my PC this morning in the print layout view in Word (2003)
my cursor is about one quarter of its usual size.

Can anyone tell me how or why this might have happened and also how to fix
it. I know is it something really minor but it is bugging me.

Thanks in advance.