Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TS TS is offline

Default Word spell checker not working

Somehow the automatic spelling and grammar checker is not working correctly.
Maybe my settings are incorrect, but they dont appear to be. I type text
that is obviously incorrect, and the spell checker does not detect it. I
have never intentionally set any settings to do not check spelling or
grammar. I have captured print screen images of text that is obviously
incorrect, combined with the settings showing that automatic spell checker is
on. Unfortunately I can not copy and paste these images in to this post. If
anyone would like to see a copy of the spell check complete notice, and all
of the settings, I can send it to them by email.

--
TS