Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BillBQ[_2_] BillBQ[_2_] is offline

Default Section breaks with track changes and balloons

In my document I have two sections (separated by a continuous section break).
Each section has different left and right page margins. If I turn on track
changes with balloons and make a change where a balloon will show up (such as
formatting change, delete text, etc) the continuous section break becomes a
anyone confirm if this is by design for Word or if it is a bug? I am using
Word 2003 but I'm guessing the problem exists in previous versions, too.

Here is another similar post:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...163a1cf47b146a

Thanks for any help.

Bill