Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default Change all Header 2 titles at once

I am using Office Word 2007. I somehow have half my Header 2 titles
italicized, and the other half without italics. Is there any what I can
change this at the same time

My table of contents shows the differences so I need to make all my Header 2
the same.

Any easy way to do this without having to make this change one-by one in my
350 page document?

Thanks,

Steve