Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Victor Lazlo Victor Lazlo is offline

Default Mailmerge Tools

In Word 2003 and Access 2003 how does the mailmerge "record find" icon lose
its functionality? For unknown reason when I use the "find" record button
nothing happens and the find box shuts down?? I know the subject record that
I ssearched for exists in the data source (a query) having just checked the
query. Is this option lost in certain methods of linking the word document
to the access query?