Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duchess Duchess is offline

Default trying to find calendar with Sat/Sun on right side in half size

I'm trying to find a template for a monthly calendar page starting with
Monday and on the right side is Sat/Sun on top of each other. The calendar
can have the Current and the next month shown on top. I can't find this.
Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There are several on the Microsoft site. I know that because that's what I
use at work and I was just looking last night. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]