Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
valerie valerie is offline

Default Change format in automatic table so it doesn't change back?

I've created a Table of Authorities. The fomat shows the style I want, but
it doesn't show up like that. I want to put a hard return in so that the
item is on two lines, but when I do a page number refresh, the formatting
goes back to the original formatting. How can I get it to format the way I
want it to with a hard return and not change back when I update the table?