Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sam

Default How to Open WordPerfect Document Word

A friend sent me a WordPerfect document as an attachment to an email. I
tried to open it and a small dialog file conversion box came up and gave me
an option to select mostly language type coding. However, no converter of
any kind was noted for a WordPerfect file.

Any suggestions for opening this file would be very much appreciated. I
have windows XP Pro on a Dell Dimension 8200 computer with MS Office XP,
word 2002. Thanks, Sam.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Word is supplied with a converter (which may not be installed) or you could
download and install the old converter from my web site
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

Sam wrote:
A friend sent me a WordPerfect document as an attachment to an email.
I tried to open it and a small dialog file conversion box came up and
gave me an option to select mostly language type coding. However, no
converter of any kind was noted for a WordPerfect file.

Any suggestions for opening this file would be very much appreciated.
I have windows XP Pro on a Dell Dimension 8200 computer with MS
Office XP, word 2002. Thanks, Sam.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sam

Graham, many thanks for your reply. Sorry for my delayed thanks, my wife is
preparing for surgery and so it has been rather hectic. Sam.