Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
thomasv thomasv is offline

Default How to access the Outlook Address book from Word for mail merging

Hi,
I would like to access the Outlook 2003 global Address book from Word 2003
to be able to do some mail merging. When I use the mail merge wizard, I can
though just use Contacts from Outlook, not the global Address book.

Is there thus any way to access the global Address book for mail merging,
either from Word or from Outlook?

Copying all info from Address book to Contacts would probably not be a good
option, we have 5000 - 15000 contacts, haven't though counted them...

Thomas