leggyleigh123

Default split page

I am working in Microsoft Word, and using the internet at the same time. I am
flicking from one page to the next. I would like to know how to work in Word
and also view the internet page I am looking at, at the same time.

Many thanks for your help

Leigh
Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

Right click on the Taskbar at the bottom of your screen...in Windows
and click Tile Horizontal or Tile Vertical. All open apps will lay in
the format you choose on the screen. If you get too many, such as
email and such...other open apps...just minimize those apps and click
again and now just the apps not minimized will fill the screen.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax