Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Studio204photo Studio204photo is offline

Default duplicate pages in mail merge

I am trying to do a mail merge with a list of approx. 400 names and
addresses. I am making mailing labels for this. The labels come up but as I
scroll through to the next page, it is the same names only they have been
shifted by one position and the first person on the previous page is not
there. I am guessing there is some setting that needs to be changed but I am
having no luck finding it.

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have to complete the merge to printer or a new document. You are viewing
the source document. See

Studio204photo wrote:
I am trying to do a mail merge with a list of approx. 400 names and
addresses. I am making mailing labels for this. The labels come up
but as I scroll through to the next page, it is the same names only
they have been shifted by one position and the first person on the
needs to be changed but I am having no luck finding it.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edub edub is offline

I am having the exact same problem - please, please, please help if you can.
I have to get these labels done.

"Studio204photo" wrote:

I am trying to do a mail merge with a list of approx. 400 names and
addresses. I am making mailing labels for this. The labels come up but as I
scroll through to the next page, it is the same names only they have been
shifted by one position and the first person on the previous page is not
there. I am guessing there is some setting that needs to be changed but I am
having no luck finding it.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OnlineLabels OnlineLabels is offline

Which version of Word are you using? Did you use the mail merge
wizard tool?

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank labels for laser & inkjet printers

"Studio204photo" wrote:
I am trying to do a mail merge with a list of approx. 400 names and
addresses. I am makingmailinglabelsfor this. Thelabelscome up but as I
scroll through to the next page, it is the same names only they have been
shifted by one position and the first person on the previous page is not
there. I am guessing there is some setting that needs to be changed but I am
having no luck finding it.

Can anyone help?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you read the reply to the thread you posted into?

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page