Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Nicole Beath Nicole Beath is offline

Default Word delimiters?

My client database was corrupted when an illegal operation occured on my
machine. This was in table format though after corruption the table was
removed and the columns have been separated with a character (ie square) that
is unrecognisable in WORD! I have searched the discussion forums and cannot
locate a similar issue. Could anyone shed any light in coverting this back
into table format please. Thank you.