Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mother of the Groom Mother of the Groom is offline

Default Using the sizing option in Word

I used the "sizing" option to change my page size from 8 1/2 x 11 to 5 3/4x 8
3/4 in order to print invitations. The correct size template (?) shows on
the screen and I am able to center my text correctly, but when I try to print
the material on an invitation the size of the new measurements , it prints as
if the paper were 8 1/2 x 11 instead and the text is skewed to one side. How
can I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Skewed text is an indication that the printer's paper handling is poor when
presented with card.

As for the'sizing' option, exactly which 'sizing' option are you referring
to?