Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ianmeister Ianmeister is offline

Default Merging Graphics from 2 Word 2007 Documents

Hi

I merged two documents, but the graphics/pictures did not copy from the
revised document to the new document.

How do I do this without having to go through my entire 350 page document
and manually updating all the pictures?

Thanks,
Ian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Ian,

What were the steps you used to merge the documents?

Were both documents in .docX formatted and were both created in Word 2007?

For the graphics that did/didn't show are there any common characteristics
(i.e. pasted vs inserted, inserted vs. linked, specific graphic type, etc)

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP