nidhil

Default Word Display problem

I am facing problem with display the word document .i'm using windows XP and
office 2003 and i'm trying to open two documents which will display one below
the another like a split screen. same code works fine with some other windows
XP and office 2003 machine ,means two documents display one below other like
a split screen and some other machine it displays one document back to
another .Can you please help me why this happens diffrent machines with same
XP and office 2003 environment .Is there any settings which makes this
...Please help me

Thanks in advance

CyberTaz

Helo nidhil-

Could it simply be that the docs reopen with the same window size and
position as when they were last used? What 'code' are you referring to?

Regards |:)

"nidhil" wrote:

I am facing problem with display the word document .i'm using windows XP and
office 2003 and i'm trying to open two documents which will display one below
the another like a split screen. same code works fine with some other windows
XP and office 2003 machine ,means two documents display one below other like
a split screen and some other machine it displays one document back to
another .Can you please help me why this happens diffrent machines with same
XP and office 2003 environment .Is there any settings which makes this
..Please help me

Thanks in advance

nidhil

Hi

thanx for your reply ,the problem is when i'm trying to open two documents
using VB application it will display the document one below another like a
split screen.based on screen position only document is displayed like a split
screen and Code is given below

With mvarobjword.MSWord

For intCount = 1 To .Windows.Count

If InStr(1, .Windows(intCount).Caption, mvarTest, vbTextCompare)
0 _
And mvarTest "" Then
With .Windows(intCount)
.WindowState = wdWindowStateNormal
.Height = Screen.Height / 20 / 2
.Width = Screen.Width / 20
If blnTop = False Then
.Top = 0
Else
.Top = Screen.Height / 20 / 2
End If
.Left = 0
blnTop = True
End With
End If

If InStr(1, .Windows(intCount).Caption, mvartest1,
vbTextCompare) 0 _
And mvarTest1 "" Then
With .Windows(intCount)
.WindowState = wdWindowStateNormal
.Height = Screen.Height / 20 / 2
.Width = Screen.Width / 20
If blnBottom = False Then
.Top = Screen.Height / 20 / 2
Else
.Top = 0
End If
.Left = 0
blnBottom = True
End With
End If

Next

End With

same code(for display one document below another) works fine with some
Windows XP n Office 2003 environment and in some other machine with the same
configuration, application display one document back to another .this is the
problem

Thanks in advance

"nidhil" wrote:

I am facing problem with display the word document .i'm using windows XP and
office 2003 and i'm trying to open two documents which will display one below
the another like a split screen. same code works fine with some other windows
XP and office 2003 machine ,means two documents display one below other like
a split screen and some other machine it displays one document back to
another .Can you please help me why this happens diffrent machines with same
XP and office 2003 environment .Is there any settings which makes this
..Please help me

Thanks in advance

Jim Conlon

Try double clicking on the upper right hand corner of the vertical scroll. In
Windows XP and Word 2002, it creates a horizontal split screen where you can
bring up the page you desire to compare with or appear opposite the other
page that you have.