Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RTMN85 RTMN85 is offline

Default Can I revert Word 2007 to look like Word 2003?

I don't like the new layout of MS 2007 is there anyway I can make it look and
feel like my old MS 2003 which was much more user friendly?

I really don't like the new layout, it's so un-user friendly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The user interface does not allow much customization in Word 2007, but see
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm or, for the more powerful
methods, see http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...izer/index.php.

--
Stefan Blom