Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minnie M Minnie M is offline

Default Print an envelope from a form

We have a form in Word 2002, that several users complete, containing fields
for inserting an address and our users want to be able to print an envelope
from this document. However, because the form is protected the envelope icon
on the toolbar is greyed out, and we are unable to highlight more than one
field of the address.

Wed like to know if theres a way to set up the document so that our users
can print the envelope from it, and would appreciate some help on this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Probably the simplest method is to add an envelope to the document and use
REF fields to reproduce the informatiuon from the form - see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm Users can then print the
envelope or not as necessary,

Minnie M wrote:
We have a form in Word 2002, that several users complete, containing
fields for inserting an address and our users want to be able to
print an envelope from this document. However, because the form is
protected the envelope icon on the toolbar is greyed out, and we are
unable to highlight more than one field of the address.

We'd like to know if there's a way to set up the document so that our
users can print the envelope from it, and would appreciate some help
on this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minnie M Minnie M is offline

Thanks Graham for your very speedy reply .... and it works perfectly. Thanks
so much, our users will be happy now!