Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Compare and Merge Document ... color changes?

Hi - we use Word 2003 SP2. When we choose Compare and Merge Document it does
the first time great with red and blue colors. However, when we close the
document and do it again the colors change to green and orange ... then to
other colors. My customer states that it used to always be red/blue -- no
matter what and that is what they want.

Any ideas what is causing it to change and how to make it stop?
Thanks!
Michelle