Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
megmckinl megmckinl is offline

Default How do I keep the toolbar in view when I am typing on a document?

In microsoft word 2007 the toolbar options do not stay visible, they once did
however I must have hit something unknowningly. Now only the tabs such as
home are visible until I click on the tab then the options under home such as
font are visible. Then when I go to type again the toolbar options disappear
again. I can not find an option such as was available in word 2003 to view
the toolbars.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

In Word 2007, you do no have toolbars as in earlier versions of Word. The
area with the tools is called the Ribbon. It sounds as if you have minimized
the Ribbon. A quick way to minimize or to restore the Ribbon is to
double-click one of the tabs, e.g. "Home€¯.

See the following article for other methods and more details:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...663291033.aspx

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg