Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yshridhar yshridhar is offline

Default Copy -paste

Hello everybody
The Paste (ctrl v) sometimes giving me the screen-picture of the
monitor(printscreen) instead of the actual value copied with Copy-(Ctrl C).
I don't know what is happening. The problem is occuring when i am pasting
the value multiple times. I have to copy the text once again to remove the
screen shot.
Using Xl2003.
Any suggestions.
Thanks to all in advance
With regards
Sreedahar

Copy & Paste Stan New Users 4 August 3rd 07 04:34 PM
Select all, copy and paste doesn't copy the header Jmill Microsoft Word Help 3 January 18th 07 10:32 PM
Help with copy and paste Susz Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 07 06:15 AM
Cut, Copy and Paste Nagendra Microsoft Word Help 2 January 3rd 06 02:25 PM
How do I get copy/paste to copy/paste text and not the whole page Carol J. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 6th 05 09:03 PM