Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brafrie brafrie is offline

Default end user agreement comes up every time I use word 2003 - fix?

every time I try and use Word 2003 an end user agreement pops up. I tap
agree and the program opens and I can use it. How can I eliminate this pop
up?

This has occured since I had to reinstall Office 2003 after a complete OS
reinstall.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:06:02 -0700, brafrie
wrote:

every time I try and use Word 2003 an end user agreement pops up. I tap
agree and the program opens and I can use it. How can I eliminate this pop
up?

This has occured since I had to reinstall Office 2003 after a complete OS
reinstall.

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...1ef887c995ac48

--