Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam Sam is offline

Default Problem with printing output of a matrix

Hi there,

I used Word Equation 3.0 to develop matrix and everything looks alright
before printing. However, after I print out the matrix, the closed bracket is
not shown properly.

Regards,
Sam.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Sam, printing errors are usually caused by the printer driver. The
first thing to check is to make sure you have the latest printer
driver for your printer, and compatible with your operating system.
(Go to your printer manufacturer's website to check for new drivers.)
If you have the latest driver and it's still not printing properly,
are you able to check the printing on a different printer? Perhaps
printing from a different computer? This may not solve the issue, but
will help troubleshoot the problem. Write back and let us know.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

On 6-Apr-2008, Sam wrote:

I used Word Equation 3.0 to develop matrix and everything
looks all right before printing. However, after I print out the