Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doldroyd Doldroyd is offline

Default Auto Page Break

Word no longer automatically inserts a page break as it always has when
you reach the bottom of a page. Any idea how to resolve?

--
Doldroyd
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

Word will ALWAYS insert a page break when your text exceeds the page length
you have set (max 22 inches). What makes you think it doesn't insert page
breaks?
--
TedMi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doldroyd[_2_] Doldroyd[_2_] is offline

tedmi;2731639 Wrote:
Word will ALWAYS insert a page break when your text exceeds the page
length
you have set (max 22 inches). What makes you think it doesn't insert
page
breaks?
--
TedMi

When you get to the bottom of the page it just stops and will not add
another page. I can manually insert a page break but it will not just
continue on as it always has.

--
Doldroyd
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is sometimes a sign of a corrupt normal template. Rename the normal
template to normal.old and see if that fixes it.