Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eddy

Default inequalities of health

just help me define and specify what inequality of health is, and please give
exaple of where inequality of health can be experienced

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You have mis-understood the purpose of this newsgroup.

Do your own homework. It has nothing to do with document management.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"eddy" wrote in message
just help me define and specify what inequality of health is, and please
give
exaple of where inequality of health can be experienced

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

If this was a barroom and you were here in person, and you asked us to do
your homework for you, you would immediately suffer an "inequality of
health".

You would have to go to the washroom to deal with the black eye we just gave
you, while we would remain in perfect health :-)

On 6/2/06 4:29 AM, in article
, "eddy"
wrote:

just help me define and specify what inequality of health is, and please give
exaple of where inequality of health can be experienced

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Akkerman Akkerman is offline
Junior Member

I think a lot of people have seen the movie with Mikkelsen where he played a history teacher who decided to take alcohol in order to look at the social benefits of alcohol. It didn't end very well. I recommend reading the article on how alcohol influences personality - rundown from Abbeycare's site. It will be just as useful information on the subject.