Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mkraft mkraft is offline

Default How can I change the header row(s) within the same table?

What are the steps required to change the existing 'header row(s)' within the
same table?

Currently, I just need to make this change once -- but I am also wondering
how it would be done if I wanted to alternate sets of header rows within the
same table (e.g., going back and forth between different header row sets on
different pages).

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

mkraft wrote:
What are the steps required to change the existing 'header row(s)'
within the same table?

Currently, I just need to make this change once -- but I am also
wondering how it would be done if I wanted to alternate sets of
header rows within the same table (e.g., going back and forth between
different header row sets on different pages).

Thanks.

Sorry, Word can't do that. Within one table, there can be (at most) one set
of header rows.

To change the content of the header rows, you'll have to split the table
into several tables. By formatting the empty paragraph mark between tables
to 1 pt font size, you can almost make the tables appear as one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mkraft mkraft is offline

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Sorry, Word can't do that. Within one table, there can be (at most) one set
of header rows.

Thanks (for the bad news).