Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nannybears nannybears is offline

Default tracking changes in Word 2007 table

I have several tables set up that were created with the intention of several
people being able to collaborate and add their comments...and each authors
comments being tracked. However, I can't change the setting. Is there a way
to accomplish this without using a macro - I know NOTHING about macros except
to start and stop recording.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello nannybears

nannybears wrote:
I have several tables set up that were created with the intention of several
people being able to collaborate and add their comments...and each authors
comments being tracked. However, I can't change the setting.

what setting? Have you enabled changes to be tracked? It's not clear
what you've tried already and what, if anything, works or does not work
to your expectations.

HTH
Robert
--