Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
L. Roper L. Roper is offline

Default 2007 Word Form

I have created a form in a Word 2007 table and saved it as a .dot so it is
compatible with Word 2003. I created a dropdown box and would like to have
whatever is picked to appear in another cell. It would be like in Excel
where you put in an =. Is this even possible?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,