Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
discostu1975 discostu1975 is offline

Default Rows not entirely visible in table

I am looking at a table that has multiple rows with a great deal of content
in them. I can see all of the content but others have to actually click into
the row for it all to be visible. I'm not using preset row sizes. Is there
a simple setting to change on the other machine that the other person is using
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

discostu1975 was telling us:
discostu1975 nous racontait que :

I am looking at a table that has multiple rows with a great deal of
content
in them. I can see all of the content but others have to actually
click into the row for it all to be visible. I'm not using preset
row sizes. Is there a simple setting to change on the other machine
that the other person is using

When others click in these rows, what changes actually occur on screen so
that the content becomes visible?
Do the rows become taller?
Does the content become smaller? Darker?
Are these other people using the same view you are (Draft or Normal, Print
Preview, Web view, Etc.)

What Word version?

--
______________________________
Jean-Guy Marcil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
discostu1975 discostu1975 is offline

I was given a LOT of misinformation, the user was looking at a different
document all together and in EXCEL not Word....makes life interesting I
guess...thanks for your thoughts

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

discostu1975 was telling us:
discostu1975 nous racontait que :

I was given a LOT of misinformation, the user was looking at a
different document all together and in EXCEL not Word....makes life
interesting I guess...thanks for your thoughts

LOL

Never trust a user!

--
Jean-Guy Marcil

When I copy 3 rows in a table the rows get out of size Aad Langelaan Tables 8 June 24th 09 05:18 PM
cursor not visible in table ehamike Tables 1 April 4th 09 02:41 PM
Rows are no visible schandler Tables 1 September 1st 08 02:08 PM
How do I repeat table header rows when the table has section break jmiller8 Tables 5 September 5th 06 04:51 PM
repeat header rows of a table when the table has section breaks jmiller8 Tables 1 August 31st 06 02:24 PM