Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kristian Kristian is offline

Default Figure Reference disappears when TOC is updated

I have about 15 figures in a document I am working on. When I added in some
new figures and updated the entire field for the TOC some of the earlier
figure refernces disappeared. How do I fix this? I read somewhere it could be
about te layering of the doc so if this is correct how do I go about changing
the layering of the doc?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If your figure captions are in text boxes, that could be the explanation.
They will be in text boxes by default if the figure selected has any
wrapping other than In Line With Text. But this would not explain the
disappearance of figure captions that were previously included.

http://word.mvps.org