Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joachim[_3_] Joachim[_3_] is offline

Default formula's in cells

I've found they answer to most off my problem by looking on the microsoft
word site ,its about the formulas in cell but i want to just use to cells to
the left instead of the hole row
(ex.PRODUCT(left)) could you please tell me what to fill in instead off left
to utilize just to cells on the left instead off them all i just need to
make a formula to multiply the 3rd with the 4rd tabel

42 | 1 | Product(left) | 0.15 ‚¬ | ??
--
Looking forward to your reply

thx already
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Joachim,

To refer to a particular cell, you use the cell's address (eg =A1).

To see how to do a wide range of other calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"Joachim" wrote in message ...
I've found they answer to most off my problem by looking on the microsoft
word site ,its about the formulas in cell but i want to just use to cells to
the left instead of the hole row
(ex.PRODUCT(left)) could you please tell me what to fill in instead off left
to utilize just to cells on the left instead off them all i just need to
make a formula to multiply the 3rd with the 4rd tabel

42 | 1 | Product(left) | 0.15 ‚¬ | ??
--
Looking forward to your reply

thx already

Formula's in word 2007 cells Joachim[_2_] Tables 1 September 21st 09 01:35 PM
Formula's mjcarro Tables 1 August 28th 08 10:06 PM
Resize Word table cells without moving/resizing the other cells? hoozieg Tables 2 October 4th 07 11:15 PM
MS Word: select cells range and duplicate same data in all cells clarice Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 06 04:19 AM
formula's in mailmerge Annemaart Mailmerge 1 March 13th 06 04:43 PM