Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] billshat44@yahoo.com is offline

Default Labels are sorted when I want them in entry order

I used to be able to print labels in entry order. This is important
to me because I print labels on the front and back of card stock. I
enter data in the top 30 lines in Excel for the front page of the
labels. To print the back side of the card stock, I copy the top 30
rows into the next 30 rows, but I also have it aligned so cell 1 on
the front page is cell 3 on the back page. Cell 2 to the right is
cell 2 on the back page. Cell 3 on the front page is cell 1 on the
back page. I do this for each of the cells. I print the front page
manually, the flip the printed page and print the back side. This has
worked for me before. I have over 30 rows of data, but when I print
the sheets, the labels could go anywhere and only the front page
prints. Can you help me? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP