Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Westy1 Westy1 is offline

Default How to put the "Table\Formula" command onto the toolbar?

I use tables in word documents (invoices) a lot & I'd like to be able to put
the "Formula" command onto the toolbar instead of always having to go to the
'Table' menu then selecting 'Formula'
Alternately, how do I get an embedded formula in a word table to refresh?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Tools Customize Commands All commands TableFormula - drag to the
toolbar
Tools Customize Commands Table AutoSum - drag to the toolbar
Copy the icon from the AutoSum to the clipboard. Paste it to the
TableFormula button.
Delete the autosum button. Close the dialog.
See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm which illustrates the
process - albeit for adding macros to a toolbar. The link also shows how to
add an update macro, which you could use for refreshing the formulae fields
..

"Westy1" wrote in message
I use tables in word documents (invoices) a lot & I'd like to be able to
put
the "Formula" command onto the toolbar instead of always having to go to
the
'Table' menu then selecting 'Formula'
Alternately, how do I get an embedded formula in a word table to refresh?

Diff. change headline in "Formatting" or "Outlining" toolbar? Bernd Oninger Microsoft Word Help 2 November 11th 08 04:25 AM
Have table formatted as currency and want all cells to show $0.00 when the formula value is "" LabrGuy Bob R Mailmerge 4 November 18th 07 08:44 PM
Table Formula "Bug" Tex Shalter Tables 2 November 27th 06 05:33 PM
Word - bring back old style of "insert table" button on toolbar. littlebullet724 Tables 1 September 10th 06 04:37 PM
How do I get the "work folder" command into the toolbar? Leonard Microsoft Word Help 1 August 28th 06 09:37 PM