Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lesley1953 Lesley1953 is offline

Default Word Table

I'm trying to create a table in Word and want my top row to have diagonal
cells // how do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Lesley,
I maybe wrong but I think this is not possible in Word. In Excel yes.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Lesley1953" schreef in bericht
I'm trying to create a table in Word and want my top row to have diagonal
cells // how do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
blawhon blawhon is offline

Format text direction may accomplish the same thing where you text is
diagonal either left or right.
BK

"Lesley1953" wrote:

I'm trying to create a table in Word and want my top row to have diagonal
cells // how do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Or anywhere else except with WordArt. I suspect that blawhon doesn't know
what "diagonal" means and was thinking "rotated."

http://word.mvps.org