Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
littleb71 littleb71 is offline

Default Printing only the text from a table

I have a word document containing a table that I use for works orders.
My problem is I've orderd carbonated paper with the table already printed &
I've been trying to figure out how i can print only the text from this
documnet and not the table itself??

Hope I've made myself clear
TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The text *is* the table. If you're referring to the table borders, remove
them. If you display table gridlines, you'll still be able to see the cell
boundaries.

http://word.mvps.org

&
I've been trying to figure out how i can print only the text from this
documnet and not the table itself??

Hope I've made myself clear
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Select the table and click the no border icon. In W2003 it's on the tables
toolbar. In W2007 it's on the home tab and on the table design tab.

HTH,
Pam

littleb71 wrote:
I have a word document containing a table that I use for works orders.
My problem is I've orderd carbonated paper with the table already printed &
I've been trying to figure out how i can print only the text from this
documnet and not the table itself??

Hope I've made myself clear
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables