Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kenneth lEE Kenneth lEE is offline

Default How do I select multiple rows by using VBA?

How do I select multiple rows by using VBA? e.g. Row 2,4,6,8

Thanks so much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Kenneth lEE wrote:
How do I select multiple rows by using VBA? e.g. Row 2,4,6,8

Thanks so much

In VBA, you can't select multiple pieces of text (rows or anything else)
that aren't continuous. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288424.

The best you can do is to select one piece at a time, working in a loop.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman