Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default merge info not printing

I use mail merge to create certificates. I've been doing these for quite a
while and just recently the text that is merged onto the certificate is no
longer printing. The only thing that prints is the watermark logo. I'm not
sure what happened or why it isn't printing any more. Anyone have any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Wendy,

Perhaps the text is formatted as 'hidden' and you've now got the 'hidden text' print option unchecked.

--
Cheers
macropod