Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kreewater kreewater is offline

Default How to increase font size in page number selection tool bar

Trying to number pages of chapters of complete book. All works when I
select option from Page number selection on each chapteruntil I get to one
particular chapter. When I select same selection in that one that selection
produces font number that is too small and I am unable to change it back to
the same as the selection in the other chapters. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Exactly how have you tried to change this to match the other sections?
Have you tried Ctrl+Spacebar to remove any manual formatting?
Have you tried copy and paste a page number field from another section into
this one?
Have you tried Format Painter icon to copy format over from one section to
another?
"These are a few of my favourite things" that could solve your problem,
there many others so come back with more detail of what you have tried, etc.

Hope this helps
DeanH