Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kamran Kamran is offline

Default Finding your own posts

After I've made several posts, I don't remember what their titles were -- is
there any way to find a list of all my posts? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Can you search on the name you posted under?

"Kamran" wrote in message
After I've made several posts, I don't remember what their titles were --
is
there any way to find a list of all my posts? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kamran Kamran is offline

Wow, it's THAT simple. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Glad I could help. I use an NNTP newsreader, not the Web site, so it was
just a guess.

"Kamran" wrote in message
Wow, it's THAT simple. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JRR JRR is offline

I tried searching for the name I posted under. That doesn't work for me. It
only picks up posts that someone replied to and kept the original quoted part
included (i.e. the part that says "jrr wrote...")

If they replied without including the original reply then it doesn't pick it
up. Although it might also be an issue with the search engine trimming out
small words. I've dealt with some that work really hard to decrease two and
three letter words.

Any other suggestions for finding our own posts, when using the web site?

"Kamran" wrote in message
After I've made several posts, I don't remember what their titles were --
is
there any way to find a list of all my posts? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"jrr" wrote in message
I tried searching for the name I posted under. That doesn't work for me.
It
only picks up posts that someone replied to and kept the original quoted
part
included (i.e. the part that says "jrr wrote...")

If they replied without including the original reply then it doesn't pick
it
up. Although it might also be an issue with the search engine trimming out
small words. I've dealt with some that work really hard to decrease two
and
three letter words.

Any other suggestions for finding our own posts, when using the web site?

Do you have to use the website? If you used a newsreader it's MUCH MUCH
easier...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I find using Google Groups an easier way to search the archives.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kamran" wrote in message
After I've made several posts, I don't remember what their titles
were --
is
there any way to find a list of all my posts? Thanks.

Why are my posts not appearing? mkraft New Users 1 August 9th 07 04:15 PM
hOW DO i VIEW THE POSTS IN THIS GreenPower Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 06 08:48 PM
Searching old posts SF New Users 5 September 15th 05 03:54 PM
WHere are my posts? leftnotracks Mailmerge 1 June 17th 05 04:24 AM
Where are my posts? leftnotracks Mailmerge 0 June 16th 05 11:47 PM