Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kirstenled Kirstenled is offline

Default How do I attach a file to a set of merged e-mails?

I'm creating e-mails by using my Outlook contacts and an Excel spreadsheet
for the details within the e-mail body. I'd also like to attach a PDF file to
the e-mail. Am I better off just inserting it as a picture into the Word file
where I build my e-mail message?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Kirstenled" wrote in message
I'm creating e-mails by using my Outlook contacts and an Excel spreadsheet
for the details within the e-mail body. I'd also like to attach a PDF file
the e-mail. Am I better off just inserting it as a picture into the Word
file
where I build my e-mail message?

using word mail merge for e-mails, how to attach a pdf? Paull Microsoft Word Help 1 July 15th 06 04:14 AM
How do I attach a file to a merged email messages automatically? shopaholic Mailmerge 2 May 31st 06 06:44 AM
Track back merged mails r New Users 2 May 25th 06 12:57 PM
no mails in sent items after mail merged and send why? Lee Mailmerge 10 April 4th 06 05:23 PM
Merged e-mails won't send Talk2Me Mailmerge 2 January 30th 05 12:01 AM