Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Newman Bob Newman is offline

Default Default font in 2007?

I'm looking to change the defaut font in Word 2007. I imagine it is under
Word Options but I can't seem to find it. Help please.

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Click the little arrow bottom right of the Font group on the Home tab.
Select the font and click the default button. Make sure that you save the
normal template when prompted on exit.

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
I'm looking to change the default font in Word 2007. I imagine it is
under Word Options but I can't seem to find it. Help please.

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Newman Bob Newman is offline

Where would I find the default button & would it apply to font size also?

Thanks in advance... Bob

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
I'm looking to change the default font in Word 2007. I imagine it is
under Word Options but I can't seem to find it. Help please.

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lynette Lynette is offline

To change the default font:

On the Home tab, under the Font grouping, click the arrow on the lower right
corner to get the Font dialogue box.

Select the font style and font size you want to set as your default. On
that same window, click the Default button on the lower left., and then
click Yes.