Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dxolms dxolms is offline

Default Word 2007 Printing Envelopes

In Word 2007. I have several mailmerge documents that when I go to highlight
the address in my letter and click Mailings and then envelopes the address
that I have highlighted will not show the City and State zip line in my
address field. I have even created a simple word document with an address
inserted and when I highlight and try to get it to show in my Delivery
Address box under Envelopes the last line will no populate. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This may simply be a case of the fixed frame associated with the paragraph
style being too small - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

news