Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
janey janey is offline

Default Autotext

How can I get my Autotext entries to show up in Word 2007 as they did in
Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you mean the autocomplete tips, then you can't. There is no autocomplete
in 2007. Enter the characters that would have prompted the autocomplete tip
in other versions and press F3. Pick from the list or use autocorrect
instead.

"janey" wrote in message
How can I get my Autotext entries to show up in Word 2007 as they did in
Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wm wm is offline

Yes, I was wondering about that too.

Not so much the tips but the list of my Autotext entries - Word 7 appears to
have a lot of 'boxes' drop down rather than a list as was the case in
earlier versions of Word. I used to be able to look in 'All active template'
or choose just the template I was working in.

Can I still do this, please?

"janey" wrote in message
How can I get my Autotext entries to show up in Word 2007 as they did in
Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I believe you will find the Building Blocks Organizer closest to what you
want. On the Insert tab, click Quick Parts, and then click Building Blocks
Organizer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

autotext Lucas Microsoft Word Help 2 May 2nd 07 01:09 PM
Autotext lauralw1 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 07 08:39 PM
Autotext Ruth Microsoft Word Help 4 March 8th 07 03:28 PM
autotext Baylea90 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 11th 05 03:56 PM
AutoText, how do I add the SaveDate function to the AutoText list. PKDance Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 05:03 AM