Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Mike is offline

Default Where do I find Clip Board as in the old version?

I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

I believe this is under the Home tab, click on the arrow at the bottom of the
Clipboard group.

Hope this helps
DeanH

I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The office clipboard and its use is explained in Word 2007 help. It is
activated from the little arrow, bottom right of the clipboard group on the
Home tab.

"Mike" wrote in message
I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Consider creating autotext entries of those words and phrases.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Mike" wrote in message
I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest

Clip Board pop up, how do I get rid of option Nastech Microsoft Word Help 5 February 29th 08 06:19 AM
Copy shapes to clip board Kovacs Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 07 11:25 AM
Clip Board Gallani Microsoft Word Help 4 May 3rd 07 03:33 AM
saving clip board [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 07 11:50 AM
where can a person find the clip board button on Microsoft Word d. In a tizzy New Users 2 February 21st 05 03:39 PM