Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
VirginiaJCBeach VirginiaJCBeach is offline

Default List of figures is not working.

My list of figures is not updating properly. I am using the function to
insert the figure numbers below the figure and then updating the table.
However, it is skipping figures. For example, figure 1 will show in the
table, figure 2 will not show, figure 3 shows. And it happens throughout the
table. I am also missing figures 9, 17, and 20 out of 20 figures so far.

I have deleted and reinserted the table but that didn't fix it. I deleted
the figure captions and table, and then reinserted them all and added the
table and this didn't fix it. I've tried several times to update the entire
table after making minor changes (page inserts, deleting the picture and
reinserting the picture and caption, and so forth).

HELP!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Which version of Word are you using? Note that if you are using Word 2003 or
earlier, captions inside text boxes won't show up in the table of figures.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"VirginiaJCBeach" wrote in