Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
richard richard is offline

Default How to move about in a document

How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

You can use F5 to display the goto dialog. There you can enter the page or
section number you want to go to.

CTRL+END will get you straight to the end of the document.

Yves

"richard" wrote in message
How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can also use the DocMap which lets you select Sections/Headings to
navigate the document.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"richard" wrote in message
How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
richard richard is offline

On 3/4/2010 5:05 PM, richard wrote:
How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document?

Thanks to both for the help.