Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
flynby flynby is offline

Default Web toolbar button

Is it possible to have this button work properly in Firefox 5? Using XP sp3
operating system with "old"
Microsoft Office 2000 Professional.
Thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rojo Habe[_2_] Rojo Habe[_2_] is offline

Am I being thick? I thought Firefox was only up to 3.6. I googled Firefox
5 and all I could find was a wood burner.